Even though everyone claims they don’t have a favorite, you know they do. We aren’t afraid to admit that we love all our products, but we are a little more in love with the Passport® Vertical Platform Lift. With its sleek design, easy operation, lightweight frame and enchanting safety features, who wouldn’t love the Passport!
- Lightweight Lift – Coming in at a slim 380 pounds, the Passport® Vertical Platform Lift is the lightest residential platform lift on the market. That’s 300 pounds lighter than most comparable vertical platform lifts!
- Prewired for your Convenience – Both the lift tower and gate come prewired so that the Passport Vertical Platform Lift is extremely easy to set up. Just plug in and start it up!
- Tested and Approved – This Vertical Platform Lift has passed its tests and carries the ETL Listed Mark for safety.
- DC-Powered – The Passport is DC powered and can complete about 30 cycles!
- Amazing Strength – This VPL can lift up to 750 pounds, almost two times the weight of the entire lift!
- Comes when you call – Using the Call-Send control with a mushroom-head design for your convenience, you can easily make the Passport come to you from top or bottom of the landing!
- Go wireless – It even offers a wireless remote to operate the Passport Vertical Platform Lift from inside your house or in the car!
- Super safe – The Passport comes with a variety of safety options such as the platform safety rail, interlock system, top landing gate and safety pan weather guard.
- Weather Strong – With waterproof controls and arctic-rated greased screws, the Passport Platform Lift controls will not erode and can handle wide temperature ranges.
- Ready for anything – The Passport Vertical Platform Lift has several power options including DC power and manual lowering capability through a hand crank.
Do you own a Passport Vertical Platform Lift or carry them through your home accessibility store? Let us know what you love about the Passport by leaving a review at on the Passport Vertical Platform Lift product page today!
This week, while we prepare for Valentine’s Day, we thought it would be appropriate to list the things we love about one of our favorite products; the Passport Vertical Platform Lift. There’s just something about the Passport Vertical Platform Lift, displaying the perfect marriage of accessibility and advanced technology that makes us all warm and fuzzy inside. Here are 5 reasons why you’ll love the Passport Vertical Platform Lift, too!
- Lightweight Frame – Our beloved Passport Vertical Platform Lift weighs less than 400 pounds and is considered the lightest platform lift of its kind on the market. This lightweight design makes the Passport Vertical Platform Lift easier to transport and install.
- Low Maintenance Install – Our installers AND customers love how low maintenance the Passport Vertical Platform Lift is at the point of installation. The Plug-N-Play feature offers a prewired gate and tower, allowing you to simply plug in the electrical components and start using.
- Safe and Stable – The Passport Vertical Platform Lift offers many safety features for added stability. Explore the endless safety options such as the safety rail, top landing gate, interlock system and much more.
- Weather Any Storm – Another safety feature of the Passport Vertical Platform Lift is the Weather Guard which helps protect the base of your lift from rain, snow and other outdoor elements.
- Comes When I Call – Yes, the Passport Vertical Platform Lift always comes when you call, using the convenient Call/Send Control. You can even add up to two additional stations that are available with a mounting kit and wireless remote!
These are the reason WE love the Passport Vertical Platform Lift, but we’d love to hear what you’re reasons are. Share with us what you love about an EZ-ACCESS product!
Navigating in and out of your home can be difficult and dangerous when you or a family member uses a wheelchair. There is an easy answer; installing and using an EZ-ACCESS® Pathway® Modular Ramp or Passport™ Vertical Platform Lift for your wheelchair, scooter or walker! How can EZ-ACCESS help you move forward and have greater mobility independence?
The unique design of our modular ramps makes it easy to install and can be easily moved or reconfigured. If the thought of doing your own installation overwhelms you, reliable contractors are available to perform the installation. Our residential ramp systems come in various lengths and sizes and fit over the existing stairs of your home. EZ-ACCESS aluminum ramps come with top and bottom transition plates and, combined with the gentle slope of the ramp, allow an easier and smoother transition on and off of the ramp.
An alternative to a residential ramp is a platform lift from EZ-ACCESS. Modular ramps take up more room and some people prefer using our vertical platform porch lift. This is a great option to help get in and out of your home and requires very little space.
Our Passport™ Vertical Platform Lift comes with some very amazing features. Our Plug-N-Play wiring technology makes it easy and fast to assemble. The tower and EZ Add-On Accessories are prewired for quick connection to get you safely on your way. The Passport™ Vertical Platform Lift is made of aluminum making it lightweight and sturdy to allow for easy setup, transport and installation.
Our Passport™ Vertical Platform Lift requires less overall space, less maintenance, less travel distance and less strain for the user and anyone assisting them. Our residential porch lift runs on DC power with an on-board smart charger, requiring AC power only to recharge the battery. Our vertical lift will continue to work in a power outage with up to 30 complete, fully loaded cycles.
EZ-ACCESS hopes that learning more about our Pathway residential ramps and Passport™ Vertical Platform Lift, will help you roll into your home a little smoother and safer. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns!