Even though everyone claims they don’t have a favorite, you know they do. We aren’t afraid to admit that we love all our products, but we are a little more in love with the Passport® Vertical Platform Lift. With its sleek design, easy operation, lightweight frame and enchanting safety features, who wouldn’t love the Passport!
- Lightweight Lift – Coming in at a slim 380 pounds, the Passport® Vertical Platform Lift is the lightest residential platform lift on the market. That’s 300 pounds lighter than most comparable vertical platform lifts!
- Prewired for your Convenience – Both the lift tower and gate come prewired so that the Passport Vertical Platform Lift is extremely easy to set up. Just plug in and start it up!
- Tested and Approved – This Vertical Platform Lift has passed its tests and carries the ETL Listed Mark for safety.
- DC-Powered – The Passport is DC powered and can complete about 30 cycles!
- Amazing Strength – This VPL can lift up to 750 pounds, almost two times the weight of the entire lift!
- Comes when you call – Using the Call-Send control with a mushroom-head design for your convenience, you can easily make the Passport come to you from top or bottom of the landing!
- Go wireless – It even offers a wireless remote to operate the Passport Vertical Platform Lift from inside your house or in the car!
- Super safe – The Passport comes with a variety of safety options such as the platform safety rail, interlock system, top landing gate and safety pan weather guard.
- Weather Strong – With waterproof controls and arctic-rated greased screws, the Passport Platform Lift controls will not erode and can handle wide temperature ranges.
- Ready for anything – The Passport Vertical Platform Lift has several power options including DC power and manual lowering capability through a hand crank.
Do you own a Passport Vertical Platform Lift or carry them through your home accessibility store? Let us know what you love about the Passport by leaving a review at on the Passport Vertical Platform Lift product page today!