At EZ-ACCESS, we understand that accessing your business location safely is a top priority. Our TITAN™ Code Compliant Modular Access System provides the most versatile accessibility solution for modular structures, portable classrooms or site-built structures. Find out why people are raving about the TITAN system and how you can help your business continue to grow.
Customize with Ramps, Platforms and Steps:
When you utilize the TITAN Modular Access System you are able to further customize it using TITAN Code Complaint Ramps available in lengths ranging from 2’ to 6’. The ramp widths are offered in both 48” and 54” with fully independent and adjustable legs. Combine it with the TITAN Code Complaint Steps, provided in heights from 18” to 60” and featuring a 48” width. Add in the TITAN Code Compliant Modular Platform for additional accessibility.
Stand Out with Powder Coating:
With the powder coating option from EZ-ACCESS, your world doesn’t have to be just shades of grey. In additional to aluminum, you now have the options of black, architectural bronze and tan colors to complement the aesthetics of your site. However, the powder coating does more than allow you to blend into your surroundings by providing additional protection from corrosion.
The TITAN Modular Access System can give you peace of mind by creating a safe and accessible solution for your business. To learn more about the benefits, contact our team today.
At EZ-ACCESS®, we care about moving you forward without having any obstacles ahead of you, especially while using a Passport™ Vertical Platform Lift, Pathway® Modular Ramp System or a Titan Modular Access System for your business.
Continuing with how to properly maintain and clean your EZ-ACCESS® aluminum ramp during the winter months, we’d like to help our local businesses understand how they can provide “EZ” access for customers to get into their businesses safely.
Some great tips to use from our first blog that you could also use for your business would be to use cat litter instead of ice melt to reduce the amount of extra ice melt that gets into your store and reduce the amount of residue left on the Titan Modular Access System. Also, invest in a hard bristled broom to push the snow off of your Titan Modular Access System instead of scratching or damaging it with a metal or metal-tipped plastic shovel.
Other things to consider that are easy fixes to fighting the winter storms and ice build up around your business would be:
- Post temporary signs where it may be slippery to alert incoming customers to your business.
- Post if your business will be open or open late due to weather conditions so you can clear the snow to get into your business.
- Place cat litter or ice melt bins directly outside your business to use for the parking lot or for the Titan Modular Access System.
- Provide additional mats for your customers to remove any snow or ice melt crystals before entering your business as well as making sure your floor inside is dry to reduce chances of a fall or injury.
- Most importantly, for your own safety, wear slip resistant footwear, like cleats, to reduce personal injury, and your business being closed.
Hopefully these tips will help in the coming winter and snow months. Please let EZ-ACCESS® know how we can help with all your questions regarding the Titan Modular Access System today!