Summer is nearly here and the modular building setups for summer construction projects are ramping up. As the accessible entry experts, we’d like to point out that choosing an appropriate entry for your modular office isn’t always a slam dunk and there are several requirements that businesses must meet with entries of this kind.
Here are some tips to help you determine the best entry for your mobile modular building:
- OSHA Compliant – As a business owner, you’ve been well informed of the need to remain compliant with OSHA standards in the workplace, and the entry for your mobile modular building is no exception.
- Adjustable – Is the stair height adjustable so that you can setup and use your stairs again for other entry needs? The FORTRESS OSHA Stair System adjusts from 23” to 34” for 3 steps and 27.5” to 42.5” for 4 steps.
- Durable – Assuming these stairs are going to be out in the severe summer elements and put through heavy use, will they remain in great shape and resist rust? The FORTRESS is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum that will remain rust-free for years and require little to no maintenance to keep in great working condition!
- Easy to Assemble – Are the stairs easy to move and set up with limited resources and manpower?
- Stable – Will your modular stairs stay in place even on a muddy, dirt surface? The FORTRESS OSHA Stair System offers optional oversized feet to possibly eliminate the need for pavers.
- Easy Storage – When not in use, do the stairs store easily? The FORTRESS folds completely flat so that you can easily transport and store it.
These are just a few of the considerations you must make when deciding on the best mobile modular building entry system. EZ-ACCESS offers several mobile modular access options including the FORTRESS OSHA Stair System and the TITAN Code Compliant Modular Access System. If you have questions about finding the right mobile modular building entry for you, give EZ-ACCESS a call today!