At EZ-ACCESS, we understand that accessing your business location safely is a top priority. Our TITAN™ Code Compliant Modular Access System provides the most versatile accessibility solution for modular structures, portable classrooms or site-built structures. Find out why people are raving about the TITAN system and how you can help your business continue to grow.
Customize with Ramps, Platforms and Steps:
When you utilize the TITAN Modular Access System you are able to further customize it using TITAN Code Complaint Ramps available in lengths ranging from 2’ to 6’. The ramp widths are offered in both 48” and 54” with fully independent and adjustable legs. Combine it with the TITAN Code Complaint Steps, provided in heights from 18” to 60” and featuring a 48” width. Add in the TITAN Code Compliant Modular Platform for additional accessibility.
Stand Out with Powder Coating:
With the powder coating option from EZ-ACCESS, your world doesn’t have to be just shades of grey. In additional to aluminum, you now have the options of black, architectural bronze and tan colors to complement the aesthetics of your site. However, the powder coating does more than allow you to blend into your surroundings by providing additional protection from corrosion.
The TITAN Modular Access System can give you peace of mind by creating a safe and accessible solution for your business. To learn more about the benefits, contact our team today.
Ensuring that your workplace is accommodating to those with mobility restrictions is essential in creating a welcoming and secure atmosphere. By following these guidelines from EZ-ACCESS, you can limit potential accidents and ensure the safety of your team.
- If you work in an office and have clients or employees who use wheelchairs, ensure that they can move through the building easily. Not only should all offices come with accessible bathrooms and specialized parking spots but doorways and entryways must also be properly sized to the ADA suggested 36-inch width to allow maximum mobility access.
- To ensure safety for all of your employees, light switches must be readily accessible. Switches can be mounted from 15 to 48 inches, however, the ADA recommends an ideal height of 40 inches for maximum efficiency. Not only does this help individuals using powered wheelchairs but it also provides additional convenience for employees carrying heavy equipment. When installing light switches, avoid using toggle switches that require substantial finger force. Instead, utilize plate rocker switches that only need a minimal amount of force to successfully operate.
- For offices that have multiple floors, ensure that your building has a working elevator that fits within the ADA guidelines. These require visible and verbal signals to indicate which car is available as well as the direction and when it has reached the designated floor. The door must also remain fully opened for at least three seconds and the communication device in the elevator must not be more than 48 inches from the floor.
By following these guidelines, you can create a safe and productive working environment for your employees. To further enhance mobility access on-site, EZ-ACCESS has a full line of modular ramps to provide additional benefits for your team.
With the winter months fast approaching, so are the coming annual celebrations with your friends and family. If you have a loved one with mobility restrictions, consider trying one of these four portable wheelchair ramp options this holiday season.
- In the Suitcase® Singlefold AS Ramp , you will find one of the most user-friendly portable Suitcase ramps on the market. By removing the hinge pins, it can easily separate into two lightweight sections with usable handles. This portable option is also compatible with the Top Lip Extension for additional convenience and comfort.
- For a light, durable ramp use the Suitcase® Singlefold GF (Graphite Fiber). Made of glass reinforced graphite fiber, this ramp is fitted with a non-protruding hinge so that it can be easily transported. Available in five sizes, and featuring a non-slip surface, this ramp makes the perfect tool to assist guests at your upcoming holiday party.
- If you need immediate access, the Suitcase® Singlefold Ramp has got you covered. Created from lightweight aluminum, it features an easy-to-carry design. The ramp features a slip-resistant tread perfect for combating winter weather.
- The largest portable ramp from EZ-ACCESS, the Suitcase® Trifold® AS Ramp features a unique 3-fold design. With an added slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom plates, this ramp is perfect during large scale family gatherings. It can also serve to help haul heavy holiday decorations too!
At EZ-ACCESS, we know that the holidays deserve to be shared with everyone. To learn more about portable wheelchair ramps for your home, contact our team today.
At EZ-ACCESS, we recognize caregivers across the world for their commitment and dedication. This November, celebrate National Caregivers Month with these tips to help you and your loved one in your day-to-day routine.
Safety proof their surroundings. Areas such as the bathroom offer potential risk of injury. For patients with limited mobility, EZ-ACCESS has a wide range of helpful tools such as the TILT™ Toilet Incline Lift . Equipped with an easy to use Companion Control, it allows both the individual and caregiver to operate the seat with a push of a button. Combining the functionality of a heavy duty commode with a lift chair, it is an easy-to-use bathroom safety solution.
Find the ramp you need. At EZ-ACCESS, we know that ramps are one of the key ways to provide secure accessibility for your loved one. However, it can be difficult to determine which ramp fits your needs. To aid in the this process, EZ-ACCESS offers our ramp selector tool. This resource allows you to pinpoint your requirements, from vehicle to home use, and get the ramp that’s right. Using this resource as well as our incline calculator limits the potential frustration and takes out the guesswork.
Look to lifts. If a ramp increases congestion in the entrance of your home, you may want to turn to vertical platform lifts. The HAULWAY® Heavy Duty Scooter and Power Chair Lift provides sturdy security and functionality for large scooters and power chairs. With a 325-pound weight capacity, it is the safe and secure way to improve accessibility. By incorporating a universal tray design, your loved one will have a wide range of mobility devices available so that you can breathe easier.
At EZ-ACCESS, we know that caregiving is an important commitment. For additional support, our line of aids to daily living can help benefit you and your loved one.